Lose weight with these healthy food recipes
Follow these New 7-Day Diet Plan meal plans and healthy recipes to lose weight and feel more energetic.
New 7-Day Diet Plan – Day 1
Healthy Breakfast: ½ cup oatmeal with sprinkle of nuts and fruit; 1 apple
Snack #1: 1 banana
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad; 1 orange
Snack #2: Handful of almonds
New 7-Day Diet Plan Dinner recipe:
Baked Wild Salmon With Lemon and Herbs
- 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 6-ounce wild salmon fillets
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix the dill, thyme, salt and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil to a baking pan. Put the salmon fillets skin-side down in the pan and rub the top of each fillet with the other tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the spice mixture. Lay the lemon slices on the fillets.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the salmon is cooked and becomes flaky when pierced with a fork.
5. Serve with brown rice and broccoli.
Nutrients per serving: 372 calories, 43g protein, 0g carbohydrates, 0g dietary fiber, 21g fat (3g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 331mg sodium